Saturday, March 24, 2018

Lovely Article Ten: the Hcg Order is Here!

The Prescription HCG diet kit package has finally arrived. Wahoo! When I stepped out on the front porch this morning it was just sitting there waiting for me. I'm a bit nervous or antsy or it could just be plain excitement. It's hard to tell. I do know that it's just about time to start really sticking to the rules...and they're tough and that's probably where the nervous is coming from.

But let's stay positive. I mean...I'll stay positive! I can do this. I can do this. I am doing this!

So were you aware of my slight nervous breakdown in yesterday's article? Yup, that happened and I will admit to it. But it was just a really, small nervous breakdown. It's not really anything to worry about. What was I doing? I was just confusing myself by reading a ton of different Prescription HCG protocol versions and mixed up advice from random people online. You have to be careful. Sometimes I forget.

But now that I have my box in hand I don't have to worry about all of that jazz. Because inside the package was just exactly what I ordered; and it was all packaged up so nicely.

The Prescription HCG formula seems easy to use. You just follow the easy instructoins included and use the syringe included. It's tiny so I'm not nervous about it. I figure it seems pretty easy and straightforward.

B-Total was also in the box. It's supposed to be a great energy boost. And I'm going to love the energy boost because I like to have energy. It's a great solution to the unavoidable lower energy levels that go along with a VLCD.

The basic instructions for this product in accordance with the Prescription HCG protocol is very simple. You shake it well. You take one full dropper once a day under your tongue. And you hold it under your tongue for 30 seconds before swallowing. I thought it was intriguing that in addition to the daily use suggested on the bottle it says you can use it in instances of high stress or physical activity. I'm going to keep that in mind.  

Maybe, just maybe...my brothers won't have such an easy time of catching me this Thanksgiving when we play flag football. They forced this tradition into being. Another tradition they forced into being was the fact that they do not attempt to stop any point-making plays until AFTER they have stolen my flags. Big jerks. Just kidding; they're fabulous. But seriously...this year I might surprise them.

No comments:

Post a Comment